Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ryan's First...


Ryan really really needed a haircut. Yesterday, I took him to SportClips (because that's where the boys go!), sat him on my lap and he did really well getting his first haircut. Only at the end did he get a bit squirmy and I needed to pull out the sucker to distract him. I think it turned out pretty well.

Also this week, he's been taking a few first steps. They've been so random that I haven't been able to get the camera in time to record the momentous occasion. But I did get him on tape pushing his rocket car around and trying to keep up with it as he pushed it out ahead of him. It's pretty cute! Very soon, he'll be running around keeping up with his sisters!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

his haircut looks so great! he's all of a sudden so old! I need to re-cut Geneva's hair, but I can't decide if I should do it myself or take her to someone. Ryan's turned out so well! but I guess I can't take G to sportcuts! ;)